Header Ads

BRT Buses was Destroyed by Angry Mob In Maryland After Hawker Gets Knocked Down by The Bus




So many BRT buses were today destroyed after one of them knocked down a hawker trying to evade KAI officials. The hoodlums shortly after seeing what happened descended on BRT buses in sight and destroyed many of them.

Below is a narrative given to NAN by two of the BRT drivers.

One of the drivers said; “I was in traffic for about 20 minutes at Maryland. Then I saw some people running from Maryland and I opened the door to see what was happening. I heard shouts from people that we should come down, so, I immediately removed my uniform.

“I saw about 100 of the hoodlums otherwise called `area boys’ coming with stones and so I ran away. All the passengers on board my bus also came down and ran for dear life. I was hit by a big stone’’.

Another driver, Mr Michael Onabolu, said: “I saw people running and shouting that I should come down from the bus.

“And all of a sudden, I saw some guys surrounding the buses and asking my passengers and I to come down.

“Before I knew it, one of them hit the bus with a big stone and I could not move because of the traffic. I was wounded on my hands and my tights with stones’’.



No comments

Biafra: See what Kanu is doing to liberate Biafra

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Tuesday, declared that its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and members in foreign countries are currently ...

Powered by Blogger.