Header Ads

Photos: How m traditional wedding turned into a mourning day - Man narrates

According to Ezemoro John Ifeaghochukwu:-



May 12 2018. An unforgettable day in my life. My supposed day of joy that suddenly turned into an unbearable sorrow. A day of my traditional marriage which never take place anymore.What a fire outbreak that took the life of my mothers and injured many on the way of my traditional marriage at umuahia.

Many things have been said, my families name dragged into mug. My elder brother (SAMMYSOLO) has been accused of using those victims for rituals.

Pls friends and wellwishers,pray for me and my family to overcome this unthinkable evil. We're bereaved right now, may God Almighty grant the injured victims a quick recovery. Grant the deads eternal rest.


No comments

Biafra: See what Kanu is doing to liberate Biafra

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Tuesday, declared that its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and members in foreign countries are currently ...

Powered by Blogger.